Strawberry Banana Sorbet with Coconut Milk
A summer delight loved by both young and old. Perfect for beating the summer heat, this homemade sorbet is the ultimate treat that will leave you wanting more.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk (freshly made using Milky Plant)
- 1½ cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and coconut milk into a blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth, making sure to scrape down the sides of the blender as necessary.
- Next, add strawberries and maple syrup to the blender. Blend again until smooth, and once again scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Transfer the blended mixture into an airtight ice-cream tray that is suitable for freezing. Place the tray in the freezer and let it freeze for 4-6 hours.
- When you're ready to enjoy the frozen treat, you can do so immediately! However, if you plan to keep it overnight or longer, allow your sorbet to thaw for 15-25 minutes before enjoying it.