Nut Milk · Plant Milk
Jelly-Style Walnut Milk
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 (or more if there's room) frozen strawberries (fresh would also work)
- 1 large pitted medjool date
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of pink salt
- Add all the ingredients to the blending compartment of the Milky Plant machine.
- Start the machine and enjoy the beautiful, creamy jelly style walnut milk that comes out.
- In a glass, add a handful of fresh strawberries and mash them with a muddler.
- Fill the glass with the homemade jelly style walnut milk.
- Serve and enjoy! Adding a few ice cubes to chill the walnut milk is also recommended for optimal enjoyment.