Nut Milk · Plant Milk
Treat yourself to the exquisite harmony of hazelnut milk and luscious brownie truffles—a delightful indulgence for Halloween and beyond.
For the Milk:
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts
- 1 date
- 115g dairy-free butter
- 60g caster sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 35g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60g soy yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 60g all-purpose flour
For the Milk:
- Add all the ingredients to the blending compartment. Make sure not to pass the max line.
- Fill up the water tank with clean water.
- Press the start button and wait a couple of minutes for Milky Plant to work its magic.
For the Truffles:
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line a 5x5 dish or pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, butter, vanilla, and yogurt. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in the flour, salt, and cocoa powder; mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs attached. Allow to cool completely.
- Add the cooled brownies to a bowl.
- Add 60g of melted dark chocolate and 30g of hazelnut pulps.
- Use a fork to crumble them up.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon into your hands and press together to form into a ball.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Dip brownie truffles in white chocolate, decorate, and enjoy!