Gluten-Free · Nut Milk · Plant Milk
Spiced Chai Latte
This spiced chai latte will brighten your day! Every sip combines exotic flavours, warmth, and cosiness.
- 250ml of coconut milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp of cardamom pods
- 1 tsp of loose leaf black tea or 1 black tea bag
- 1 tsp of fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of cloves
- In a saucepan toast the cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods until fragrant.
- Add the water and ginger, and bring it to a simmer.
- Remove the pot and add the black tea.
- Stir in the sweetener until it's well combined.
- Strain the tea, discarding the spices and tea leaves.
- Warm the milk.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the warm tea base into each mug, and add 1/2 cup of warmed milk.
- Stir to combine.