Nut Free Milk · Plant Milk
Soaked Coconut Flakes Milk
Pour it over your morning cereal or granola, use it as a creamy base for smoothies or lattes to enhance their tropical notes. Get creative and explore the possibilities of soaked coconut flakes milk to elevate your culinary creations.
- 80ml or 1 scoop of soaked coconut flakes
- Soak the coconut flakes in boiling water for 4 hours.
- Add ingredients to the blending compartment. Make sure not to pass the Max line.
- Fill up the water tank with clean water.
- Press the start button and wait a couple of minutes for Milky Plant to work its magic.