Gluten-Free · Nut Milk · Plant Milk
Indulge in a creamy coconut-rice milk mocha – a sweet escape in every sip.
For the Coconut-Rice Milk
- 40ml cooked rice
- 40ml grated coconut
- Add ingredients to the blending compartment. Make sure not to pass the Max line.
- Fill up the water tank with clean water.
- Press the start button and wait a couple of minutes for Milky Plant to work its magic.
For the Creamy Mocha
- 200 ml coconut-rice milk (made with Milky Plant)
- 1 ⅕ tsp of coconut sugar
- ⅕ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅕ tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 ⅕ tsp cocoa powder
- Warm the coconut rice milk in a pot over low heat.
- Add coconut sugar, vanilla extract, instant coffee granules and cocoa powder. Combine and whisk until it's hot.
- Pour the hot mixture into a mug.