Plant Milk · Pulp Recipe
Almond Chocolate Milk and Raw Almond Brownie Recipe
Whether you're enjoying them as a special treat or sharing them with loved ones, these Almond Cocoa Brownies are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings and leave you wanting more.
- 200g whole almonds
- 80g almond pulp (after processed by Milky Plant)
- 120g dates
- 100g cocoa nibs
- 70g cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 180g chocolate
- 15g coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add the whole almonds, almond pulps, dates, cocoa nibs, cocoa powder, coconut oil, and sea salt.
- Process everything in the food processor until you have a homogeneous mixture. The mixture should be sticky and hold together.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture to the pan and smooth it out, pressing it down firmly to create an even layer.
- Pour the melted chocolate and coconut oil mixture over the top of the brownie mixture, spreading it evenly.
- Refrigerate the brownies for at least 4 hours or until they are firm.
- Once chilled and set, remove the brownies from the refrigerator and cut them into desired-sized pieces.
- Serve and enjoy these indulgent Almond Cocoa Brownies!