Gluten-Free · Nut Milk · Plant Milk
Orange Almond Milk Hot Chocolate
Orange Almond Milk Hot Chocolate - a delightful twist on a classic favourite.
- 200g of almond milk (freshly made with Milky Plant)
- 40g of white chocolate
- 75g of orange juice
- A pinch of vanilla extract
- Warm the almond milk in a saucepan until it's just about to simmer.
- Stir in the chocolate until it's completely melted.
- Add the orange juice and continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour the prepared mixture into mugs.
- Serve immediately.