Plant Milk · Pulp Recipe
Homemade Oat Pulp Granola
Elevate your breakfast routine with the flavours of Homemade Oat Pulp Granola. This recipe offers a creative and sustainable way to repurpose oat pulp leftover from making oat milk with Milky Plant.
- 50g rolled oats
- 50g chopped almonds
- 30g melted coconut oil
- 50g maple syrup
- 30g oat milk pulp (after processed by Milky Plant)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, and salt.
- Add the oat pulp, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir until all the oats and nuts are well coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Serve with Milky Plant oat milk and enjoy!