Watermelon Almond Sorbet
Icy Watermelon Almond Sorbet: A 2-ingredient summer delight awaits!
- 1/2 cup of almond milk made with Milky Plant
- 1 cup of frozen watermelon
- Add all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth, making sure to scrape down the sides of the blender as necessary.
- Transfer the blended mixture into an airtight ice-cream tray that is suitable for freezing. Place the tray in the freezer and let it freeze for 4-6 hours.
- When you're ready to enjoy the frozen treat, you can do so immediately! However, if you plan to keep it overnight or longer, allow your sorbet to thaw for 15-25 minutes before enjoying it.