Plant Milk · Pulp Recipe
Cinnamon Almond Milk & Donuts
Indulge in the delightful duo of Cinnamon Milk and freshly baked Cinnamon Donuts with this easy recipe. A sweet and spiced treat awaits!
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 180g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 60g almond pulp (after processed by Milky Plant)
- 60g cinnamon almond milk (freshly made with Milky Plant)
- 60g vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For Cinnamon Milk:
1. Add ingredients to the blending compartment, ensuring they don't exceed the Max line.
2. Fill the water tank with clean water.
3. Press the start button and patiently wait a couple of minutes for Milky Plant to perform its magic.
For Cinnamon Donuts:
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F). Prepare a donut pan and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, combine all the donut ingredients and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
3. Transfer the batter to a piping bag, snip a corner, and pipe it into the prepared donut pan.
4. Bake the donuts for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the donuts from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
6. Brush melted butter on top of the donuts, coat them with cinnamon sugar, and serve.
Cinnamon Almond Milk & Donuts Recipe Video