Plant Milk · Pulp Recipe
Chocolate Oat Muffins
Indulge in the rich, chocolaty goodness of our Chocolate Oat Muffins – a delightful treat for any time of day!
For the milk:
- 65g oats
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 130g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 25g oat pulp (after processed by Milky Plant)
- 75g brown sugar
- 120ml oat milk (made with Milky Plant)
- 40ml oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Extra oats to sprinkle on top
For the Milk:
- Add ingredients to the blending compartment, ensuring they don't exceed the Max line.
- Fill the water tank with clean water.
- Press the start button and patiently wait a couple of minutes for Milky Plant to perform its magic.
For the muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Line a muffin tin with 6 muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oat pulp, brown sugar, oat milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Scoop the muffin mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with extra oats.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are baked through and springy to the touch.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes (until they are cool enough to handle), then remove them from the tin and place them on a rack to cool completely.