Nut Milk · Plant Milk
Almond Milk with Rose Syrup
Don't hesitate to give it a try and unlock a world of taste sensations that you won't regret exploring.
- 80ml or 1 scoop whole almonds
- rose syrup
- Add the almonds to the blending compartment. Make sure not to pass the Max line.
- Fill up the water tank with clean water.
- Press the start button and wait a couple of minutes for Milky Plant to work its magic.
- In a glass, pour the freshly made almond milk.
- Top off your creation with a generous scoop of rose syrup.
- Enjoy your drink.