Plant Milk · Pulp Recipe
Pumpkin Milk & Pumpkin Cookies
Indulge in the perfect combo: creamy Pumpkin Milk and delectable Pumpkin Cookies. Here's how to make them!
- 1/3 cup mixed cashews & almonds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 20g of pumpkin pulp (after processed by Milky Plant)
- 10g of pumpkin puree
- 160g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 50g powdered sugar
- 120g dairy-free butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
For Pumpkin Milk:
1. Add ingredients to the blending compartment, ensuring they don't exceed the Max line.
2. Fill the water tank with clean water.
3. Press the start button and patiently wait a couple of minutes for Milky Plant to perform its magic.
For Pumpkin Cookies:
1. In a stand mixer, cream the butter.
2. Add in powdered sugar, flour, pulps, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and salt.
3. Mix into a dough.
4. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
5. Roll the dough out onto a piece of parchment paper.
6. Cut out the dough using a cookie cutter.
7. Place cut-out cookies in the freezer for at least 20 minutes before baking.
8. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
9. Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes until golden brown at the edges.
10. Allow cookies to cool completely.