Gluten-Free · Plant Milk · Pulp Recipe
Cranberry Almond Granola Bars
A wholesome and delicious treat that's perfect for everyone. Packed with the natural sweetness of cranberries, the crunch of almonds, and the goodness of hearty oats, these homemade granola bars are a nutritious snack that will keep you energised throughout the day.
- 120g rolled oats
- 60g almonds
- 60g almond pulp (after processed by Milky Plant)
- 60g dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 60g coconut oil
- 60g peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until the oats and nuts are well coated.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan, pressing it evenly towards the sides.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing into desired portions.