Plant Milk · Pulp Recipe
Almond Milk Pulp Chocolate Chip Cookie
These cookies are crafted using the leftover almond pulp from making Milky Plant made almond milk, giving them a unique texture and a subtle nutty flavour. Each bite is packed with delicious chocolate chips, creating a harmonious blend of sweetness and richness. With their soft and chewy texture, these cookies are a perfect treat for any occasion.
- 180g all-purpose flour
- 100g almond milk pulp (after processed by Milky Plant)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 50g dairy-free butter
- 50g coconut or brown sugar
- 100g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer, whisk the room temperature butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar together until no lumps remain. Whisk in the almond pulp and vanilla extract. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough and place it on a baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball with your palm to form a circle.
- Bake the cookies for 18-20 minutes, or until the edges are very lightly browned. While the cookies are still warm, add a few extra chocolate chips onto the tops of each cookie.