Plant Milk · Pulp Recipe
Almond Oatmeal Cookies
Get ready to delight your senses with these heavenly Almond Oatmeal Cookies.Whether enjoyed with a cup of tea or as an on-the-go snack, these Almond Oatmeal Cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you craving for more.
- 75g butter of choice *melted
- 60g sugar
- 2g salt
- 60g almond pulp (processed by Milky Plant)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 70g oats
- 100g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, sugar, salt, almond pulp, and vanilla.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until a smooth ball starts to form.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 1 hour.
- Roll out the chilled dough and cut out the desired shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 180°C for 16-18 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Decorate the cookies with your favourite jam.