Almond · Dairy-Free · Oats · Snacks
Almond Oat No Bake Energy Bites
One of the great things about the Milky Plant is that after making fresh plant-based milk, you are left with perfectly dried pulp that you can use to make granola, energy balls, add to your smoothie bowls and much more.
Almond Oat No Bake Energy Bites are going to be your new breakfast BFF. These lovely little munchies are a grab-and-go delight that will fit right into your morning routine. You are going to love these.
Made with the left-over pulp from your plant-based milk, these bites are lightly sweet. Coconut, cinnamon and cranberries round out this recipe for layers of flavour.
- 4 oz almond pulp (after processed by Milky Plant)
- 1 cup whole grain old fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup shredded coconut sweetened or unsweetened, your preference
- ½ cup almond butter more as needed
- 3 TB honey
- Zest of one orange
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Take your leftover Almond pulp and oats, add them to a large bowl with all the other ingredients.
- You may need to add more almond butter or honey to get the energy bites to stick together.
- In tablespoon sized portions, roll the mixture into tight balls.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.